Testing TEM Electronics #
- Connect the TEM to the PC with the Bathyswath interface cable.
- Apply power to the TEMs.
- Start up Bathsywath Processor (BSW_PROC)
- In the Configuration menu, set the following settings to ‘Use Fixed Value’: Position Use under Position Parameters and all four settings under Attitude Derivation. You can do this using the Test Mode menu command under Configuration.
- Open the Sonar dialog from the Main Dialog Bar.
- Open Sonar -> Configure
- Click Refresh in Sonar Control window
- Following should be reported in Status window
- If no TEM detected then confirm following:
Socket 1 is green in swath processor.
Your network settings are correct.
Firewall is turned off or allowing network traffic from Sonar.
- Ensure that the Transmit Enable box is NOT checked.
- Click Start
- Open a New Window (Ctrl+W) and select a Amplitude view.
Right click inside Amplitude Window to open Amplitude View Properties and select Show data to Raw data
- Open a New Window and select a Cross Profile View. A random cloud of dots should appear.
- Open a New Window and select an Angle and Phase View. A random cloud of dots should appear.
1. Interface Type = BSW_HWI
2. Sonar = BSW3
3. Transducer Chan 1 = BSW3_LF
4. Click OK
11:41:15, 28-03-2023 BSW_HWI started
11:41:16, 28-03-2023 BSW_HWI connected
11:41:17, 28-03-2023 TEM available (serial number : 12345)
Transducer Rub test #
Will be updated soon