|Input Voltage||10-16 VDC|
|Power Consumption||< 10W|
|Minimum Operating Temprature||0° C|
|Maximum Operating Temprature||+80° C|
- The TEM accepts a nominal 12 V DC input power supply, 10V to 16V.
- Power consumption in normal use is between 10W and 20W, depending on the settings of the transmit pulse.
- The power capacitors on the PA card charge up through a limiting resistor; this has been chosen to allow full power after 2 seconds, giving an “inrush” current with a peak power of 20W.
- The TEMs support 100BaseT (100 Mbit/s) Ethernet communications, on four wires. An additional four wires are provided for 1000BaseT communications, but the current generation of TEM boards does not support 1000BaseT.
- Ethernet connections should be made through CAT5 cables. Short wire runs should at least be twisted in pairs: “pair 1+” with “pair 1-” and “pair 2+” with “pair 2-”.