Bathyswath-3 ALPHA (B3A)
Fully integrated solution
Bathyswath-3 ALPHA (B3A) has an integrated module for mounting on a pole over the side of a boat, including INS for motion sensing, GNSS for measuring position, a Sound Velocity Sensor, and an integrated single-board computer to aid integration with external software packages.
Available in 2021.
Simultaneous frequencies: 250 kHz / 500 kHz / 1000 kHz
- Operational slant range (m) 200/100/50
- Maximum slant range (m) 300/150/75
- Horizontal beam width, two-way 0.5°/0.25°/0.25°
- Subsea unit dimensions (mm) 642 x 220 x 477
- Subsea unit weight (kg) TBD
- Pressure depth rating (m) 100
- Marine services
- Natural Resources
- Military Rapid Environmental Assessments (REA)