This document provides instructions for integrating Bathyswath-3 OEM systems into other vehicles and systems.
Bathyswath OEM is a package of components that systems integrators can use to include Bathyswath in their own products. It is not intended for end-users.
The components supplied in a Bathyswath OEM system are:
- A set of electronics boards: we call this the “Transducer Electronics Module”, or TEM,
- One or more sonar transducers,
- Transducer connection boards (TCB), which connect the transducers to the TEM,
- The Bathyswath software suite, which runs on Windows computers and allows the system to be controlled, data collected from it, and the data to be processed to produce images, depth maps, and outputs to other software products.
Other components that are available from ITER Systems include:
- Mounting hardware for the sonar transducers,
- Extension cables, for extending the length of the sonar transducer connections,
- Interface boards, including power regulators, for the TEMs,
- Interface cables and test cables for the TEMs.